NEWS HIGHLIGHT February 2012
1. Educational activities
- On 5th February 2012, opening the Supplementary course on Public Health for 51 students from all over the country.
- On 16th February 2012, opening of K7 PhD program including 4 PhD candidates.
2. Operational activities
- Workshop “Psychological aspect in disaster management” was jointly held in the morning 16th February 2012 by the Embassy of Norway and Hanoi School of Public Health (HSPH).
- HSPH Construction Project - Identification of landmarks in map and in field. In the morning 28th February 2012, The city’s Department of Environment and Natural Resources assigned the Office of Mapping with the work of landmark identification on map and in the field where the new facility of Hanoi school of public health would be located.
- - In the afternoon 29th February 2012 at the Grand Meeting Hall, the Ajinomoto Scholarship Awards was held by the Political Education and Student Affairs Department and the Youth Union. At the ceremony, Ajinomoto Corp. awarded 15 scholarships (each worth 1.5 million VND) for 15 hardship-overcoming and hardworking students.
- Ceremony of the Month of Youth 2012 and School’s Spring-clean initiated by the Youth Union in the afternoon 29th February 2012.
3. Personnel news
- On 9th February 2012, Deputy Minister of Ministry of Health announced the Ministry’s decision on prolonging the current position of the School’s Dean for Prof. Dr. Le Vu Anh, re-assigning the position of Deputy Dean for Mr. Phan Van Tien and assigning the position of Deputy Dean for Associate. Prof. Dr. Nguyen Thanh Huong.
Associate. Prof. Dr. Nguyen Viet Tien, giving the Ministry’s Decision and warmly greeting the newly-assigned officials.
(Bộ phận TT tổng hợp)
- Forum on rehabilitation for victims of Agent Orange/dioxin
- Training course on enhancing leadership and management capacity for HIV/AIDS prevention officials
- Rehabilitation project organized in-depth specialized training for provincial-level rehabilitation officers in northern region.
- The seminar on employment information for K11 students
- Open master course on Hospital Management in Dong Thap
- COURSE ON DATA ANALYSIS
- COURSE ON THE MANAGEMENT OF HOSPITAL FINANCE
- The Hanoi School of Public Health signed cooperation agreement with The United Nations University of Malaysia
- September 2012 Highlight Ne
- Workshop of “The demand of education and research on psychological /physical aspects in disaster”