Enrollment of PhD candidates – 7th class
In the morning of 16th February 2012, 7 PhD candidates enrolled at the Hanoi School of Public Health for the PhD program in Public Health. The PhD program would last in 4 year.
The postgraduate education and training specially were the priority of the School because it not only met the need of qualified personnel for the health sector but also contributed to the improvement of the school’s lecturers and reputation.
The postgraduate program included the detailed curriculum for each courses, semesters and subjects. Since 2005, there have been 6 classes of PhD programs. Lecturers for the program were leading scientists and professionals. Upon the completion of their training, PhD students could apply basic public health knowledge and methodology they acquired from the program into their wotk at medical and pharmaceutical universities and institutions, such as training and research activities, policy planning and making, public health training for health staff at lower levels.
- Forum on rehabilitation for victims of Agent Orange/dioxin
- Training course on enhancing leadership and management capacity for HIV/AIDS prevention officials
- Rehabilitation project organized in-depth specialized training for provincial-level rehabilitation officers in northern region.
- The seminar on employment information for K11 students
- Open master course on Hospital Management in Dong Thap
- COURSE ON DATA ANALYSIS
- COURSE ON THE MANAGEMENT OF HOSPITAL FINANCE
- The Hanoi School of Public Health signed cooperation agreement with The United Nations University of Malaysia
- September 2012 Highlight Ne
- Workshop of “The demand of education and research on psychological /physical aspects in disaster”