Decision from Ministry of Health on newly assigned members in the School’s management board
In the morning of 9th February 2012, the Announcement of the Ministry of Health’s Decision on newly assigned members of the School’s Management Board was held at the Hanoi School of Public Health. Representatives from the Ministry included Associate. Prof. Dr Nguyen Viet Tien, Member of Party Personnel, Deputy Minister (Ministry of Health); Dr. Tran Viet Hung, Deputy Chief of Human resources Department (Ministry of Health), Mr. Nguyen Minh Loi, Deputy Chief of Education and Training (Ministry of Health), the School’s management board and key personnel.
At the meeting, Dr Tran Viet Hung announced the Ministry’s Decision as following: prolonging the current position of the School’s Dean for Prof. Dr. Le Vu Anh, re-assigning the position of Deputy Dean for Mr. Phan Van Tien and assigning the position of Deputy Dean for Associate. Prof. Dr. Nguyen Thanh Huong.
Associate. Prof. Dr. Nguyen Viet Tien, giving the Ministry’s Decision and warmly greeting the newly-assigned officials.
At the announcement, Associate. Prof. Dr. Nguyen Viet Tien Deputy Minister handed over the Decision for the three officials and gave greetings to the School’s Management Board. The Deputy Minister highly appreciated the School’s activities, especially the educational and training activities over the previous period.
At the announcement, Associate. Prof. Dr. Nguyen Thanh Huong delivered a speech and expressed a truly thank to the Ministry of Health, the School’s Management Board, colleagues and staff. She also wished to have support from the Ministry of Health, the School Management Board and colleagues to overcome challenges ahead and fulfill new duties
On behalf of the School, Prof. Dr. Le Vu Anh thanked the Ministry of Health for the support and encouragement over the years and he hoped that the Ministry would continue to give guidance and support for the School in the years to come.
(By Biên Thùy)
- Forum on rehabilitation for victims of Agent Orange/dioxin
- Training course on enhancing leadership and management capacity for HIV/AIDS prevention officials
- Rehabilitation project organized in-depth specialized training for provincial-level rehabilitation officers in northern region.
- The seminar on employment information for K11 students
- Open master course on Hospital Management in Dong Thap
- COURSE ON DATA ANALYSIS
- COURSE ON THE MANAGEMENT OF HOSPITAL FINANCE
- The Hanoi School of Public Health signed cooperation agreement with The United Nations University of Malaysia
- September 2012 Highlight Ne
- Workshop of “The demand of education and research on psychological /physical aspects in disaster”