NEWS HIGHLIGHTS January 2012
1. Educational activities
* Thesis defense of Public Health Postgraduate students in Bac Lieu
In the 2nd and the 4th of April 2011, Hanoi School of Public Health, together with Bac Lieu College of Medicine and Bac Lieu Provincial Health Department held a thesis defense session for 48 postgraduate students (academic year 2009-2011) at the Bac Lieu College of Medicine.. All 48 students were passed with their theses by the Assessment Committee.
*Distribution of Enrollment Announcement for fulltime and part-time Undergraduate courses in academic year 2012.
2. Operational activities
* Meeting retired staff in the New year 2012
In the morning of 9th January 2012, the Meeting with the School’s retired staff was held at the Grand Meeting Hall. The School’s current and former employees, members of the School Management Board participated into the meeting.
* Farewell party for Mrs. Do Minh Thu and Mrs. Nguyen Thi Hoang Anh, who retired in 2011 in the morning of 9th January 2012.
* The School’s voluntary mission group handed gifts for children in Sang Ma Sao, Bat Xat, Lao Cai.
The Vietnam Public Health Association and School’s Labor Union launched a donation program among students and staffs and raised nearly 60 million Vietnam dongs, 300 new clothes, old clothes and toys. In the morning of 10 January 2012, the Voluntary Mission handed gifts for children at 11 elementary schools and kindergarten at Sang Ma Sao, Bat Xat, Lao Cai.
Pushing the car up the slope in Lao Cai
* In the morning of 12th January 2012, the Youth Union and Scientific Research Management Department held the 16th Youth Science and Technology Conference
There were two 1st prize reports (K8 student Bui Thi Duyen and MSc. Hua Thanh Thuy, lecturer at the Social Sciences Department), two 2nd prizes and three 3rd prizes. All reports would represent the School in the upcoming National Youth Science and Technology Conference in Medical and Pharmaceuticals Schools.
*In the morning of 13th January 2012, the School’s Party Committee held a retreat meeting of activities in 2011 of the School’s Party Committee.
* All School’s staffs were invited by the Dean to attend the year-end party in the afternoon of 13th January 2012 before leaving for the Tet holiday.
(Bộ phận TT tổng hợp)
- Forum on rehabilitation for victims of Agent Orange/dioxin
- Training course on enhancing leadership and management capacity for HIV/AIDS prevention officials
- Rehabilitation project organized in-depth specialized training for provincial-level rehabilitation officers in northern region.
- The seminar on employment information for K11 students
- Open master course on Hospital Management in Dong Thap
- COURSE ON DATA ANALYSIS
- COURSE ON THE MANAGEMENT OF HOSPITAL FINANCE
- The Hanoi School of Public Health signed cooperation agreement with The United Nations University of Malaysia
- September 2012 Highlight Ne
- Workshop of “The demand of education and research on psychological /physical aspects in disaster”