16th Youth Science and Technology Conference
In the morning 12th January 2012, the Youth Union in association with the Scientific Research Department held the 16th Youth Science and Technology Conference at the Hanoi School of Public Health to prepare for the National Youth Science and Technology in Medical and Pharmaceutical Schools Conference. The conference aimed to encourage research activities in the School’s young staff and students. The conference also was a forum to exchange scientific information, share experience and previous research findings of senior researchers to junior researchers and students. The conference was regarded as a ‘playground’ for new research ideas being expressed, research skills being improved for future research activities and educational trainings in public health.
Dr. Tran Huu Bich – Deputy Dean of the School, spoke at the Conference “During the years, research is always the School’s priority. The School has created favorable conditions for junior researchers and students to participate in research activities. In previous national conferences, research reports of the School always achieved good ranking.”
Totally 24 research reports were presented at this conference. Most presenters were students and junior researchers. There were 4 Assessment Committees. Research report of Ms. Bui Thi Duyen, K8 undergraduate student and Ms. Hua Thanh Thuy, young staff of the Social Science Department were awarded with the first prize. There also 2 reports were awarded with the 2nd prize and 3 reports were awarded with the 3rd prize. These awarded scientific reports would participated in the upcoming National Youth Science and Technology in Medical and Pharmaceutical Schools Conference on behalf of the School.
(By Biên Thùy)
- Forum on rehabilitation for victims of Agent Orange/dioxin
- Training course on enhancing leadership and management capacity for HIV/AIDS prevention officials
- Rehabilitation project organized in-depth specialized training for provincial-level rehabilitation officers in northern region.
- The seminar on employment information for K11 students
- Open master course on Hospital Management in Dong Thap
- COURSE ON DATA ANALYSIS
- COURSE ON THE MANAGEMENT OF HOSPITAL FINANCE
- The Hanoi School of Public Health signed cooperation agreement with The United Nations University of Malaysia
- September 2012 Highlight Ne
- Workshop of “The demand of education and research on psychological /physical aspects in disaster”