Thesis defense of Public Health Postgraduate students in Bac Lieu
In the 2nd and the 4th of April 2011, Hanoi School of Public Health, together with Bac Lieu College of Medicine and Bac Lieu Provincial Health Department held a thesis defense session for 48 postgraduate students (academic year 2009-2011) at the Bac Lieu College of Medicine.
The defense committee included lecturers from Hanoi School of Public Health, officials from the Provincial Health Department and lecturers from the Bac Lieu College of Medicine. This postgraduate class was the first one organized at the Bac Lieu College of Medicine in the middle of 2009. The class aimed to build capacity for health officials and doctors of the province, to meet to need of professional leadership of the provincial health sector. The course provided professional and advanced, research activities for students and 100% students successfully completed the thesis defense session. The thesis defense lasted for 2 days with 3 committees. All of 48 theses passed with 14 ranked outstanding, 27 good and 7 pass. Almost all theses were considered highly practical.
The students would receive their diploma in May 2011 with the Postgraduate class K29 at the College.
- Forum on rehabilitation for victims of Agent Orange/dioxin
- Training course on enhancing leadership and management capacity for HIV/AIDS prevention officials
- Rehabilitation project organized in-depth specialized training for provincial-level rehabilitation officers in northern region.
- The seminar on employment information for K11 students
- Open master course on Hospital Management in Dong Thap
- COURSE ON DATA ANALYSIS
- COURSE ON THE MANAGEMENT OF HOSPITAL FINANCE
- The Hanoi School of Public Health signed cooperation agreement with The United Nations University of Malaysia
- September 2012 Highlight Ne
- Workshop of “The demand of education and research on psychological /physical aspects in disaster”