Preliminary Conference on the rehabilitation project in Thai Binh
On 22nd December, The Hanoi School of Public Health (HSPH) and Provincial Department of Health in Thai Binh and Quynh Phu District Health Center, one district with successful implementation of the project: “Rehabilitation based community for victims of dioxin toxic in the U.S. war in Vietnam", organized a Mid-term Preliminary Conference in Thai Binh in association with a study tour and sharing experience among three project provinces namely, Thai Binh, Quang Ngai and Dong Nai.
Central Project Management Unit (PMU) and Provincial PMUs in Thai Binh, Quang Ngai, Dong Nai and delegates in the conference.
This event welcomed the presence of Prof. Dr. Le Ngoc Trong - Former Deputy Minister of Health/ Senior Project Advisor; Assoc. Dr. Tran Trong Hai - Chairman of the Vietnam Rehabilitation Association/ Project Deputy Director; Mr. Do Thanh Giang - Deputy Director of the Thai Binh Health Department; Mr. Nguyen Xuan Men - Deputy Director of the Quang Ngai Health Department; Mr. Huynh Cao Hai - Deputy Director of the Dong Nai Health Department and project officers in provincial, district and commune levels and collaborators on the rehabilitation projects.
Mr. Do Thanh Giang, MD - Deputy Director of the Thai Binh Health Department is gave the opening speechd at the Conference
This activity was a good opportunity for three provinces to review the initial results after 3 years of project implementation and share the difficulties as well as hand on experience. Especially, the model of community based rehabilitation in three project provinces, which were developed based on the particular features, was also introduced to move forward and apply widely in other provinces .
After the conference, the project delegation of Quang Ngai and Dong Nai visited some health care centers and some families with disabilities who were supported in the home based rehabilitation program in Quynh Phu district, Thai Binh.
Some pictures from the conference
Mr. Do Van Luong, MD - Deputy Head of the Thai Binh medical division is summarizing the activity implementation in Thai Binh
Dr. Cao Phuc – Head of Medical Office in Son Tinh District, Quang Ngai Province iss presenting the implemented activities in Son Tinh district.
Dr. Huynh Cao Hai - Deputy Director of Dong Nai Health Department are reporting the implemented activities in Dong Nai.
Dr. Dang Duc To - Head of District Health Office in Quynh Phu is sharing experience in implementing community based rehabilitation program with Central and Local Project Management Units project.
- Forum on rehabilitation for victims of Agent Orange/dioxin
- Training course on enhancing leadership and management capacity for HIV/AIDS prevention officials
- Rehabilitation project organized in-depth specialized training for provincial-level rehabilitation officers in northern region.
- The seminar on employment information for K11 students
- Open master course on Hospital Management in Dong Thap
- COURSE ON DATA ANALYSIS
- COURSE ON THE MANAGEMENT OF HOSPITAL FINANCE
- The Hanoi School of Public Health signed cooperation agreement with The United Nations University of Malaysia
- September 2012 Highlight Ne
- Workshop of “The demand of education and research on psychological /physical aspects in disaster”